UK Market Entry Services
A one-stop shop with cross border experience
All the UK Market Entry Services you need to set up and run a company – from bricks and mortar to people and processes
Entering a new market can seem like a complicated process, requiring a clear understanding of local culture, behaviour, business regulations and practices. Our considerable cross-border experience ensures your working practices are translated into the UK legal and corporate culture so you are up and running from day one.
We also have long term established relations with some of the most experienced companies which ensures that your business is properly administered, managed and monitored. So you can concentrate on your core business while we provide all the necessary back-office services – seamlessly coordinated through one company.
Legal & Company Secretarial
- Full and flexible range of services to ensure your business meets all UK legal and tax requirements.
- Services include; company incorporation, VAT registration, UK bank account opening, health & safety checks, terms & conditions, agreements, company secretarial and corporate governance.
Financial Administration & Reporting
- We pride ourselves in understanding the UK business climate and the subtle but crucial differences in financial cultures.
- Services include: Book-keeping, cash flow management, invoicing, credit control, debt recovery, reporting and tax planning.
- Be sure you’re up-to-date with UK best practice HR.
- Services include: Contracts of employment, reference checking, PAYE registration, payroll processing, secondments and benefits.
- Our automated, online payroll services and systems provide practical cross-border solutions.
Virtual Office & Meeting Facilities
- Use our prestigious address in London or the Midlands for your company address.
- Services include: Virtual Offices, telephone answering, trading address, meeting room hire and hot desking.
For more information on our UK Market Entry Services get in touch and we will gladly explore further for you.