Fulfilment Customer Service
When it comes to your e-commerce business, poor fulfilment customer service can cost you money. So getting your customer service right is more important than ever.
That why at DK Fulfilment, we’ve already got that covered. We partner with one of the leading call handling companies in the UK, who have been providing outsourced fulfilment customer services for years, so they’re used to acting on behalf of clients from all kinds of sectors.
Their support team will work closely with you to share live access to back office systems. Information can be checked during each call enabling the customer service advisors to confidently respond to almost any query. In doing so, they will be integrated within your team and represent your company as if employed by you.
Any training needed to understand your existing systems, or the implementation of new software on their PC’s, is carried out at the cost of our partner. The key benefits of using our partner is that they are fully trained on our systems, they have experience with fulfilment and warehousing and all their staff understand how we operate and what DK Fulfilment are about. They only charge you when we are physically carrying out the tasks they have been asked to complete.
Their offices are open from 8am through to 6pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturdays (excluding UK national holidays). A 24 hour telephone answering service is available if needed.
Inbound call handling
You will be given your own unique DDI number. This routes your calls to the customer service advisors, who then answer on your behalf of your company.
A transparent service you control
All fulfilment customer service advisors are individually trained and mentored to deal with every detail of customer service. Each week / month you will receive reports detailing your call statistics; including length of call time, out of hours calls and who answered the call.
Fulfilment customer services include:
- Dedicated advisors
- Response handling
- Customer Support and order queries
- Order fulfilment services and order taking
- Processing payments and refunds
- Complaint and returns handling
- Data processing/capture
- Stock reports
- Drop shipping
- Product support
- Email checking
- Social Media customer response & Live Chat
- 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturdays.
- Out of hours, weekend or overflow cover available.
Additional services available:
- Responding to email enquiries
- Processing orders when not on the telephone
- Corresponding with suppliers and fulfilment services
- General typing
- Sending out quotations/invoices
- Bookkeeping and credit control
- Creation and maintenance of CRM system, database or spreadsheets
- PowerPoint presentations
- Mail merge and mail shots
- Social media and website maintenance.
For more information about fulfilment customer service call us on +44 (0)2476 581901 or email email@example.com